School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic) - NAIJAOCTOPUS

Desktop top Menu

Header Menu

HOME | BIOGRAPHY | VIDEO | NEWS | JOBS | MUSIC


Own a blog
VOTE

Pages

School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic)

Stella Meeikyaa,a year one student of the School of Nursing and Midwifery Makurdi who suffered third degree burns from gas explosion in her hostel due to the carelessness of a room mate has died.One of the persons who has been trying to assist her recover shared the story.May her soul RIP.Amen!



Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, Job Vacancies, Scholarship and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Naijaoctopus

Your comment goes a long way in helping our team...
Please drop your comment ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon