SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo) NAIJAOCTOPUS: SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo)

LATEST POSTS

October 13, 2017

SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo)



Two young boys in India have died at a birthday party after drinking a bottle of sulphuric acid they thought was fruit juice.
The boys died in agony after the horrifying mistake in Banglaore, southern India.
Aryan Singh, 9, was with his best friend Sahil Sankar, as they celebrated Sahil’s eight birthday.
After having food, the boys happened to see a liquid stored in a glass bottle. Presuming the liquid to be a cold drink, the duo reportedly consumed it.

(www.naijaoctopus.com.ng) do not claim ownership of any of the Songs and Videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! Email Us via naijaoctopus@gmail.com

If you believe that this page has violated your copyrighted/protected material(s), please kindly Contact Us for immediate removal, or mail us at naijaoctopus@gmail.com stating the content name/URL of the page. Thanks.

To upload your music on (www.naijaoctopus.com.ng) and get massive download, contact us now via:
Whatsapp/call: 09053507350 or 08162392390
Email: naijaoctopus@gmail.com



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:


post-summary-thumb

Article Name

SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo)

Description



Author Name



Published On

 

Post Category

HEALTH




Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



entclass-point
entclass-gfx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment goes a long way in helping our team...
Please drop your comment